The ArcSafe® Elvex 13cal/cm2 Arc Shield
Molded polycarbonate faceshield measuring 250mm x 470mm x 2mm (10 x 18.5 x .075), providing full wrap protection. Available in various kits and as a separate face shield.
Key Benefits of Elliotts ArcSafe Elvex Shields & Kits:
- Tested and certified at Kinectrics High Current Laboratory.
- ArcSafe® Elvexs ARC shields are proprietary designs, molded of polycarbonate material with special absorbers and made to an industry leading 2mm (0 .075) thickness for maximum thermal protection.
- The shields are designed in light green to provide excellent visible light transmission (VLT). Good color visibility is maintained.
- Protection value (ATPV) for FS18ARC10 Shield is 13 cal/cm.
- Shields come with standard anti-fog coating.
- Shields available with Visor Holder for mounting to various style safety caps.
- Complete kits available, consisting of a combinations of UniSafe Polycarbonate (Heat) safety helmet, Pyramex Visor Holder, Pyramex Montego Clear protective Eyewear and Balaclava.