ArcSafe® T40 Arc Flash Switching Bib and Brace Trousers with 3M Reflective Trim
Material: Tencate Tecasafe plus. Outer fabric: 235gsm (7.0oz) Tecasafe plus, Lining Fabric: 306gsm (9.0oz) Q8 Thermal Liner
Meets Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics - ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E, Tecasafe plus is UL Certified to NFPA 2112
Arc Rating: ATPV - 40cal/cm; PPE4 (HRC4)
Reflective Trim: 3M 8935 Reflective Trim Class D/N
- 50mm braces
- Hook and Loop leg cuff closures
- Bar tacking for extra strength
These garments are manufactured from materials conforming to AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 Retroreflective materials and devices for road traffic control purposes - High-visibility materials for safety garments. These garments are certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 4602:1999 High Visibility Safety Garments Class D by SAI Global.
This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment has been independently tested by Kinectrics to ASTM F2621-06 Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure.
Tecasafe Plus Fabric Benefits:
- Inherently flame resistant
- Electrical arc flash and flash fire protection
- Extremely comfortable to wear - soft and breathable
- Excellent moisture management
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- IEast care washing and maintains like new apprearance after multiple industrial washes
IMPORTANT: NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of whole system (3 piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood/ coat / leggings or hood/ jacket/ bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.