Elliotts launch ONESuit® Shield, a new Level B Protective Suit from Saint-Gobain
ONESuit® Shield is Saint-Gobain's latest advancement in hazmat suit protection and features a unique mask interface. ONESuit Shield® suits are Level B suits, certified to NFPA 1994 and 1992 Standards and are now available from Elliotts.
ONESuit® Shield combines uncompromised protection with exceptional comfort in a Level B configuration. Certified to CBRN First Response and Chemical Splash standards, this lightweight and durable garment provides enhanced mobility for performing the most demanding tasks. The unique facemask interface provides a vapor tight configuration for maximum protection during CBRN or splash exposure.
ONESuit® Shield benefits:
- Maximum protection against chemical/biological agents
- Dual Certified
- NFPA 1994 Class 2
- NFPA 1992
- Unique face mask interface provides vapor tight configuration
- Lightweight design for user comfort
- Saint-Gobain Coretech barrier material technology offers exceptional durability and flexibility
- Twice the lifecycle of other suits
- 10-year shelf life
- Available with ONEGlove® Hazmat
- Ultra-compact for convenient, space-saving storage
Elliotts quality Personal Protective Clothing (PPC) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are proven on-the-job every day. They are specified routinely for and by workers in metal, petrochemical, mining, emergency services, construction and other industries where hazards exist. These reliable and popular products are part of a comprehensive range evolved over time and based on the common foundation of quality and care for which the company has built its reputation. Elliotts quality safety gear allows you to take care in any situation.