Elliotts Firefighting Gear, Cold and Wet Weather Clothing at the AFAC18
The annual Australia Fire and Emergency Conference (AFAC) is just around the corner. Every year this conference attracts and showcases the latest developments in emergency services equipment and technology from around the globe to the Australasian region.
Showcase of Emergency Products and Services
Each year the conference exhibitors have a wide range of products and services on display, some of these include:
- Vehicles and vehicle equipment
- Fire extinguishing technology and agents
- Equipment for technical support and disaster relief
- Rescue, emergency, first-aid and medical equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- Measuring and detection apparatus
- Security systems, control station and signalling technology, control and surveillance equipment, mechanical security systems, individual devices for electronic security systems
- Simulation platforms and IT systems
- Equipment for fire stations and workshops
- Structural engineering, technical fire and building protection
- Associations, organisations and service companies.
Elliotts will have its range of Structural and Wildlands Firefighting gear, in addition to the specialist cold and wet weather clothing at stand 354, next to the catering stand on the right side of the Convention Hall.
Once again, Elliotts will have their highly popular pinball machines at their stand. Challenge your hand-eye coordination on one of their three different pinball machines for a chance to win one of three bottles of Penfolds Grange wine, valued at over $750!
The Conference held from 5th – 8th September is comprised of the Research Forum on Wednesday 5 September, an immersive trade exhibition and multi-streamed two-day conference on Thursday 6 and Friday 7 September. There are 9 different packages available, so if you are interested in attending the event, don’t miss out and register here.
If you have any questions about Elliotts’ AFAC stall or, Elliotts in general, you can contact the Elliotts team otherwise we’ll see you and your pinball skills at stand 354!
* Please note, you must register to attend this event, it is not open to the public.