ChemVex® 7010 Chemical Gloves - Dexterity, Grip, Chemical Resistance and Cut Resistance
The ChemVex® 7010 chemical glove provides cut resistance, superior grip and dexterity with liquid proof chemical resistance. The Ultra lightweight T-Touch non-slip coating on the palm area provides superior grip without the loss of dexterity and flexibility in wet and oily conditions.
- Superior grip in oily and wet conditions
- 18-Gauge Cut 3 line
- 3 layers of nitrile protection
- Excellent flexibility, dexterity and comfort
- AS/NZS 2161.3 (EN 388) - 4343
- AS/NZS 2161.10 (EN 374) - see PDS
The ChemVex® 7000 is certified by SAI Global to both of the following standards:
- AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves Part 3. Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388)
- AS/NZS 2161.10:2005 Occupational protective gloves Part 3. Protection against chemicals and micro-organisms (EN 374)
- General handling, chemical handling, construction, automotive, oil & gas, mining, printing, anufacturing,
- aerospace and defence, metal fabrication and much more.