Cryoskin® Cryogenic Extreme Cold Gloves
Elliotts Cryoskin gloves and aprons are essential accessories for those working in ultra-cold environments. Cryoskin gloves and aprons are designed to provide protection when working with liquid nitrogen and other cryogenic hazards. Handling cryogenic valves, supply cylinders, and hoses, compressed gas filling, and delivery, liquid nitrogen environments, cold rooms, dry ice handling, ultra low and blast/ cryo freezers.
The Cryoskin gloves and aprons are ideal for Bio-medical, Food Preparation, Laboratories, Liquid Nitrogen Handling and Pharmaceutical applications.
- Extremely durable CryoSkin® outer shell material.
- Excellent liquid nitrogen protection.
- Waterproof Porelle moisture barrier.
- Excellent grip and abrasion resistance.
- 406 mm long.
- EN 511:1995 Convective Cold – Thermal Insulation Level 2
- EN 344:1992 with NF EN511:1995 classification level 1
- MR 019 Liquid Nitrogen – Liquid nitrogen immersion = Pass
- Food Preparation
- Liquid Nitrogen Handling