ELLGARD®Lite gloves offer excellent resistance to abrasion, cuts, punctures and tears, while also providing an outstanding fit and dexterity - the glove molds to the contours of the hand.
ELLGARD®Lite Safety Gloves
Tough medium duty blue nitrile coating over a comfortable 100% cotton liner.
- Medium weight, superior flexibility and machine washable
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, cuts, punctures and tears
- Outstanding fit and dexterity - the glove molds to the contours of the hand
- Good resistance to oils and greases Good wet and dry grip
- Medium duty mechanical protection
- Sizes: 7,8,9 and 10
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks. Performance AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 - 4111.
Ideal for applications in industries such as building, brewing, forestry, railways, metal fabrications, automotive assembly, and plastics processing, handling abrasive objects that quickly abrade and wear out cotton gloves, such as wrought iron parts, brake shoes and others.