Mec-Flex® IMPACT X3 is highly versatile fingerless glove offering back of hand and finger protection with an impact and vibration absorption in the palm.
• K-Guard® TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) back of hand exoskeleton provides impact protection for the back of hand, knuckles and fingers.
•First knuckle protected by EVA foam covered by rubberised abrasion resistant material.
• High impact foam on the palm and heal of the hand for impact and vibration absorption.
•Air-mesh on the back of the hand increasing ventilation and comfort.
•Hyde-Tex 80 Synthetic Leather palm with additional reinforcements in high wear areas.
• Rubberized material on thumb and index finger for additional grip.
• Wrap around TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) wrist closure tab with hook and loop for a secure fit.
• Ergonomically designed form-fitting 3 dimension patterns.
• Machine washable.
• Sizes Available LRG, XLG, 2XL.
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks. Performance AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 - 3121