The first single skin suit certified to protect against chemical flash fires.
ONESuit® Flash provides an added level of protection without the need for an uncomfortable overcover.
ONESuit® Flash meets the needs of those working in the most dangerous environments. Certified to NFPA 1991 plus flash fire protection, this single-skin, lightweight protective garment protects against chemical and biological agents in both liquid and vapour form.
- Certified to NFPA 1991 (2005 ed.)
- Flash Fire
- Liquefied Gas
- First single-skin suit certified to flash fire
- Maximum protection against chemical and biological agents
- Lightweight design for user comfort
- TWICE the life cycle of other suits
- 15-year MINIMUM shelf life
- No over cover
- Reusable and decontaminable
- Detachable secondary visor
- Internal belting system
- Knee reinforcements and integral booties
- Comes standard with ONEGlove® Hazmat and vapour form