FHCGV Aluminised Foundry Helmet Cover
Elliotts FHCGV aluminised helmet cover is a lightweight hood alternative designed to protect the head, neck and face in light to medium furnace environments where protection from radiant heat, sparks and slag is required. Available in 2 different fabric options.
- Aluminised cover designed to fit securely over a hard hat.
- Neck flap wraps around the side of the head and face to provide good side heat protection,
- Includes helmet cover, hard hat, visor frame and gold plated visor.
- Universal size.
This helmet cover is available in 2 different unlined aluminised materials:
- CX407 - Carbon X - 407gm2
- CA340 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 340gm2
Standards and Performance:
Foundry work such as charging, taping and pouring molten metal can expose workers to dangerous thermal hazards and burn injuries. Elliotts range of Foundry PPE is either manufactured to meet the requirements of ISO 11612:2015 Protective Clothing - Clothing to protect again heat and flame or is made of materials independently tested to meet the standard.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Foundry and Furnace Protective Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: