FHD1GV Aluminised Furnace Hood
Elliotts FHD1GV aluminised furnace hood is designed to protect the head and upper body in heavy-duty furnace environments where protection from high radiant heat, sparks and slag is required. Available in 5 different fabric options.
- Full head, neck, shoulder and chest protection.
- Integrated hard hat, aluminised frame with gold heat reflective visor
- Replaceable integrated Visor (310mm wide x 165mm high reflective visor)
- Underarm straps to ensure hood stays in place when bending over
This jacket is available in 5 different unlined aluminised materials:
- CX407 - Carbon X - 407gm2
- CA340 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 340gm2
- CA515 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 515gm2
- PR720 - Aluminised Preox (Pro-oxidised acrylic) - 720gms
- AR530 - Aluminised Aramid - 530gms
Standards and Performance:
Foundry work such as charging, taping and pouring molten metal can expose workers to dangerous thermal hazards and burn injuries. Elliotts range of Foundry PPE is either manufactured to meet the requirements of ISO 11612:2015 Protective Clothing - Clothing to protect again heat and flame or is made of materials independently tested to meet the standard.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Foundry and Furnace Protective Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: