ArcSafe® S40 Arc Flash Switching Leggings
The ArcSafe® S40 Arc Switching Trousers are made from Norfab NF Arc™ and OmniQuilt™ thermal liner with an ATPV 46 PPE4 (HRC4) and includes Silver FR Reflective trim. This NEW super lightweight system is ideal for hot conditions and wicks moisture away from the body improving wearer comfort. The ergonomic design includes an action back, underarm gussets and articulated sleeves for greater range of movement and improved comfort levels.
- Outer Fabric: Norfab NF Arc™
- Lining Fabric: OmniQuilt™
Super Lightweight S40 fabric system
Bib & Brace design
Ergonomic articulated knees for greater range of movement and improved comfort levels
50mm heavy duty braces
Hook & Loop side closure tabs for snug fit
Leg cuff hook & loop closure tabs
Standards and Certification
- This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment has been independently tested by Kinectrics to:
- ASTM F2621-19 Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure.
- IEC 61482-1-2 – Box Testing Class 2
- S40 Fabric Ensemble has been independently tested by Kinectrics to:
- ASTM F1506 Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics – ASTM F1506
- IEC 61482-1 Method A – Fabric
- Arc Rating: ATPV – 46cal/cm; PPE4 (HRC4)
- IEC 61482-1-2 Box Testing – Class 2
NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of the whole system (3-piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood, coat and leggings or hood, jacket and bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Safety Glasses - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: