ArcSafe T X50 Arc Flash Switching Bib & Brace Trousers
The ArcSafe® X50 Arc Switching Trousers is made from orange etek™ NXT™ and T-Gard® III Plus thermal liner with an ATPV 52 PPE4 (HRC4). This new fabric system is ideal for hot conditions and wicks moisture away from the body improving wearer comfort. The ergonomic design includes articulated knees for a greater range of movement and improved comfort levels. Bib and brace design with 50mm wide braces and side tab closures for a snug fit.
- Outer Fabric: etek™ NXT™
- Lining Fabric: T-Gard® III Plus
- Bib & Brace design
- Ergonomic articulated knees for greater range of movement and improved comfort levels
- 50mm heavy duty braces
- Hook & Loop side closure tabs for snug fit
- Legg cuff hook & loop closure tabs
Standards and Certification:
- This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment has been independently tested by Kinectrics to:
- ASTM F2621-19 Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure.
- IEC 61482-1-2 - Box Testing Class 2
- This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment complies to AS4602.1:2011 High Visibility Safety Garments: Garments for high risk applications.
- X50 Garments comply with the Personal Protective Equipment requirements of AS 4836:2011 Safe working on or near low-voltage electrical installations and equipment and ENA NENS 09 -2014 National Guideline for the Selection, Use and Maintenance of PPE for Electrical Arc Hazards - Arc Rated Garments and Hoods.
- X50 Fabric Ensemble has been independently tested by Kinectrics to:
- ASTM F1506 Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics - ASTM F1506
- IEC 61482-1 Method A – Fabrics
- Arc Rating: ATPV - 52cal/cm; PPE4 (HRC4)
- IEC 61482-1-2 Box Testing - Class 2
- AS4602.1:2011 – Class D
IMPORTANT: NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of the whole system (3-piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood/ coat / leggings or hood/ jacket/ bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.
Browse through our range of Arc Flash Switching Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: