ArcSafe® X50 Arc Flash Switching Coat with Silver Reflective Trim
The ArcSafe® X50 Arc Switching Coat is made from orange etek™ NXT™ and T-Gard® III Plus thermal liner with an ATPV 52 PPE4 (HRC4) and includes Silver FR Reflective trim. This new fabric system is ideal for hot conditions and wicks moisture away from the body improving wearer comfort. The ergonomic design includes an action back, underarm gussets and articulated sleeves for greater range of movement and improved comfort levels.
- Outer Fabric: etek™ NXT™
- Lining Fabric: T-Gard® III Plus
- Length 1300mm
- Silver FR Reflective trim
- Ergonomic design includes an action back, underarm gussets and articulated sleeves for greater range of movement and improved comfort levels
- Heavy duty zipper and hook and loop closure system
- Internal Nomex knitted wristers with hook and loop closure tab
- Reinforced sleeve cuffs and coat hem for greater durability
Standards and Certification:
- This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment has been independently tested by Kinectrics to:
- ASTM F2621-19 Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure.
- IEC 61482-1-2 - Box Testing Class 2
- This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment complies to AS4602.1:2011 High Visibility Safety Garments: Garments for high risk applications.
- X50 Garments comply with the Personal Protective Equipment requirements of AS 4836:2011 Safe working on or near low-voltage electrical installations and equipment and ENA NENS 09 -2014 National Guideline for the Selection, Use and Maintenance of PPE for Electrical Arc Hazards - Arc Rated Garments and Hoods.
- X50 Fabric Ensemble has been independently tested by Kinectrics to:
- ASTM F1506 Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics - ASTM F1506
- IEC 61482-1 Method A – Fabrics
- Arc Rating: ATPV - 52cal/cm; PPE4 (HRC4)
- IEC 61482-1-2 Box Testing - Class 2
- AS4602.1:2011 – Class D/N
IMPORTANT: NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of the whole system (3-piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood/ coat / leggings or hood/ jacket/ bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Arc Flash Protective Clothing & Equipment - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: