ArcSafe® T40 Arc Flash Switching Bib & Brace Trousers
Material: Tencate Tecasafe plus
Outer Fabric: 235gsm (7.0oz) Tecasafe plus
Lining Fabric: 306gsm (9.0oz) Q8 Thermal Liner
Arc Rating: ATPV - 40cal/cm; PPE4 (HRC4)
Meets the Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics - ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E, Tecasafe plus is UL Certified to NFPA 2112
- 50mm braces
- Hook and Loop leg cuff closures
- Bar tacking for extra strength
This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment has been independently tested by Kinectrics to ASTM F2621-06 Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure.
Tecasafe Plus Fabric Benefits:
- Inherently flame resistant
- Electrical arc flash and flash fire protection
- Extremely comfortable to wear - soft and breathable
- Excellent moisture management
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- IEast care washing and maintains a like-new appearance after multiple industrial washes
IMPORTANT: NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of the whole system (3-piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood/ coat / leggings or hood/ jacket/ bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Arc Flash Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: