ArcSafe® T9 Arc Flash Switching Jacket with 3M Reflective Trim
- Colour: Orange
- Material: Tencate Tecasafe plus with fabric: 235gsm (7.0oz)
- Meets Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics - ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E, Tecasafe plus is UL Certified to NFPA 2112
- Arc Rating: ATPV - 9cal/cm; PPE2 (HRC2)
- Reflective Trim: 3M 8935 Reflective Trim Class D/N
- Length: 870mm
- Full Hook and Loop front closure
- Fr Knit Writers for extra protection
- Bar tacking for extra strength
These garments are manufactured from materials conforming to AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 Retroreflective materials and devices for road traffic control purposes - High-visibility materials for safety garments. These garments are certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 4602:1999 High Visibility Safety Garments Class D/N by SAI Global.
This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment has been independently tested by Kinectrics to ASTM F2621-06 Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure.
Tecasafe Plus Fabric Benefits:
- Inherently flame resistant
- Electrical arc flash and flash fire protection
- Extremely comfortable to wear - soft and breathable
- Excellent moisture management
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- Easy care washing and maintains a like-new appearance after multiple industrial washes
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Arc Flash Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: