ArcSafe® T9 Arc Flash Switching Bib & Brace Trousers
Material: Tencate Tecasafe plus. Lining: 235gsm (7.0oz). Meets Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics - ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E. Tecasafe plus is UL Certified to NFPA 2112
Arc Rating: ATPV -9cal/cm; PPE2 (HRC2)
- 50mm braces
- Hook and Loop leg cuff closures
- Bar tacking for extra strength
This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment has been independently tested by Kinectrics to ASTM F2621-06 Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure.
Tecasafe Plus Fabric Benefits:
- Inherently flame resistant
- Electrical arc flash and flash fire protection
- Extremely comfortable to wear - soft and breathable
- Excellent moisture management
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- Easy care washing and maintains a like-new appearance after multiple industrial washes.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Arc Flash Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: