ArcSafe® X50 Arc Switching Leggings
The ArcSafe® X50 Arc Switching Leggings are made from orange etek™ NXT™ and T-Gard® III Plus thermal liner with an ATPV 52 PPE4 (HRC4). This new fabric system is ideal for hot conditions and wicks moisture away from the body improving wearer comfort.
- Outer Fabric: etek™ NXT™
- Lining Fabric: T-Gard® III Plus
- Lightweight X50 fabric system
- Hook & Loop rear closure
- Legg cuff hook & loop closure tabs
- Designed to be worn with X50 Coat
Standards and Certification:
- This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment has been independently tested by Kinectrics to:
- ASTM F2621-19 Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure.
- IEC 61482-1-2 - Box Testing Class 2
- X50 Garments comply with the Personal Protective Equipment requirements of AS 4836:2011 Safe working on or near low-voltage electrical installations and equipment and ENA NENS 09 -2014 National Guideline for the Selection, Use and Maintenance of PPE for Electrical Arc Hazards - Arc Rated Garments and Hoods.
- X50 Fabric Ensemble has been independently tested by Kinectrics to:
- ASTM F1506 Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics - ASTM F1506
- IEC 61482-1 Method A – Fabrics
- Arc Rating: ATPV - 52cal/cm; PPE4 (HRC4)
- IEC 61482-1-2 Box Testing - Class 2
IMPORTANT: NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of the whole system (3-piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood/ coat / leggings or hood/ jacket/ bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.
Browse through our range of Arc Flash Switching Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: