The BIG RED® Welding Leggings - Heavy Duty
The BIG RED® Welding Leggings are designed to offer extra heavy duty protection to your lower legs and feet. The lower leg/ shin area is reinforced with heavy duty plastic strips and the foot is protected with a hard fibre board toe/ metatarsal guard. All seams are sewn with heat resistant Aramid thread for extra durability.
- BIG RED® selected split leather
- Hook and Loop rear closure
- Quick release Hook & Loop closure
- 3 thick plastic strip supports
- 50mm elastic top
- Fibre board toe guard
- Chain under boot
- Sewn with Aramid heat resistant thread.
- ISO 11611 Class 2
Elliotts BIG RED® welder's apparel uses soft, premium, selected red butt BIG RED® leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. Leather is extremely strong wearing and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
Certifications and Standards
Elliotts BIG RED® Leggings have been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes. Click Here for more details.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat. Click Here for more details.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: