The BIG RED® Leather Welders Jacket with FR Reflective Trim
The BIG RED® Welders Jacket with Silver FR Reflective Trim has been designed for heavy duty welding where additional night time visibility is required. The Zip and Hook & Loop closure allows for quick and easy donning & doffing. All seams are sewn with heat resistant Aramid thread for extra durability.
- BIG RED® selected split leather
- Silver FR Reflective trim complying to AS/NZS 4602.1 Night Time requirements
- Zip and Hook & Loop Side closure. Ensuring easy donning & doffing
- Welted seams for additional strength and durability
- Rear opening for safety harness lanyard
- 2 x sleeve pen pockets
- Leather sleeve cuff tabs with Hook & Loop closure
- Inside chest pocket
- Sewn with Aramid heat resistant thread.
- Comfortably fits over standard work clothes
- ISO 11611 Class 2
- Sizes: SML – 6XL
Elliotts BIG RED® welder's apparel uses soft, premium, selected red butt BIG RED® leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. Leather is extremely strong wearing and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
Certifications and Standards:
Elliotts BIG RED® Welders Jackets have been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes. Click Here for more details.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat. Click Here for more details.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: