The BLUE MAX® Proban® Welders Hood
The BLUE MAX® Proban® Welding Hood is designed to be worn underneath your welding helmet. The side gussets help it sit over your shoulders providing full head and shoulder protection. The shoulder-length also stops debris falling down the back of your collar and provides full neck protection. All seams are sewn with heat resistant Aramid thread for extra durability.
- Blue Max® Proban® body.
- Side gussets for a more comfortable fit
- Edges fully bound
- Draw string face closure
- Sewn with Aramid heat resistant thread.
- Comfortably fits under your welding helmet
- ISO 11611 Class 2
- Sizes: Regular and XLG
All BLUE MAX® FR Cotton Welding apparel is made from safe to wear Proban® 100% cotton. BLUE MAX® PROBAN® fabrics meet the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® standard 100 ‘Confidence in Textiles’. Click Here for more details.
Certifications and Standards:
Elliotts Proban® range of welding apparel is made to meet the requirements of ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
This Welding garment is certified by SAI Global to AS4602.1:2011 High Visibility Safety Garments: Garments for high risk applications.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat.
AS4602.1:2011 – Class D Day time use only
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Proban and OEKO-TEX
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s Click Here
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: