ChemVex® NX20 Chemical Gloves
ChemVex® NX20 is a heat and oil resistant neoprene dipped glove with a double layer jersey liner. Crinkled finish offering excellent grip in both dry and wet working conditions, provides protection from -20 up to 200 °C.
- Neoprene coating providing excellent heat resistance up to 200 °C
- Excellent resistance to oils, chemicals and greases
- Crinkled finish offering excellent grip in both dry and wet working conditions
- Double lined jersey contributing great warmth working under -20 °C
- Unique coating formulation contributing extra flexibility and reducing hand fatigue
AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388) - 2222
AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 Occupational protective gloves – Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire) EN407 - 32xx4x
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Safety Gloves and Hand Protective Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Follow us on: