Blue Max Chrome Leather Welding Leggings with Quick Release Velcro Closure
Blue Max Welder's leggings made from Chrome leather fitted with quick release Velcro closure. Excellent protection for the lower legs and feet from welding hazards.
- Velcro® quick release closure
- Strap and buckle closures under boots
- Riveted reinforced stress points
The Blue Max range of welding apparel has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
Elliott Australia uses heavy-duty chrome split leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatters and dross. Leather is an extremely strong wearing material and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also from abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
- Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: