Blue Max Chrome Leather Welding Bib
- Heavy-duty chrome split leather
- Self-stick hook and loop closure for attachment to welding helmet
- 220 mm long
Blue Max welders protective clothing is made from heavy-duty chrome split leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. The leather is an extremely strong wearing material and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also abrasion, fluids, and general wear and tear.
The Blue Max range of welding apparel has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
- See more of our Welding Clothing range - Here.
For enquiries, please get in touch with us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: