Blue Max Chrome Leather Heavy-Duty Welding Leggings
Designed to offer extra heavy duty protection to your lower legs and feet. The leg or shin area is reinforced with heavy-duty plastic strips and the foot is protected with a hard fibre board toe/ metatarsal guard.
- Heavy duty chrome leather
- Quick release Hook and Loop® closure
- 3 cane supports
- 50mm elastic top
- Fibre board toe guard
- Chain under boot
- Sewn with heat resistant Kevlar® thread for extra durability
Blue Max welder's protective clothing is made from heavy-duty chrome split leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatters and dross. Leather is extremely strong wearing and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
The Blue Max range of welding apparel has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
- Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: