Made from durable and fire resistant leather. Equipped with front and back yoke and a press stud closure.
- Chrome leather
- Shoulder length
- Complete with front and back yokes
- Collar and press stud fastening
Blue Max Australia uses heavy-duty chrome split leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatters and dross. Leather is an extremely strong-wearing material which can protect your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also from abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
The Blue Max range of welding apparel has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
- Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.