Blue Max Chrome Leather Welding Spats - Hook & Loop Closure
Quality safety workwear that helps to protect your boots and feet from welding spatter and dross.
- Durable chrome leather
- 230 mm ankle length
- Fitted with hook and loop rear closure
Blue Max welders protective clothing is made from heavy duty chrome split leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. Leather is a extremely strong wearing and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
The Blue Max range of welding apparel has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
- Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For enquiries, please get in touch with us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: