Coming Soon – Elliotts CryoSkin® Industrial Cryogenic Gloves
In the coming weeks, the first shipment of Elliotts’ new and improved CryoSkin® gloves will arrive!
The Elliotts’ CryoSkin® Industrial gloves have been designed to provide protection when working with cryogenic liquids, such as liquid nitrogen and other cryogenic hazards. The CryoSkin® Industrial gloves are made from a combination of technical, state-of-the-art materials. The unique multilayer construction maximises thermal protection without compromising on dexterity and comfort.
With the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine rolling out in the coming months, and its low storage temperature of -70°C, the Elliotts CryoSkin® Industrial gloves are a perfect choice. In addition to this, the CryoSkin® gloves, are ideal for Bio-Medial, Food Preparation, Laboratories, Liquid Nitrogen Handling and Pharmaceutical applications.
- Waterproof, breathable durable Polyester outer shell material
- Extremely durable, PVC coated cut resistant Kevlar® palm
- Excellent grip and abrasion resistance
- Excellent liquid nitrogen protection
- Waterproof breathable Porelle® Moister barrier
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Thermal Liner
- Length: 360mm
- Hanging loop for easy storage
- Sizes: SML, MED, LRG, XLG, 2XL
- Outer: ePTFE Laminated Polyester
- Palm: Cut Resistant PVC Coated Kevlar®
- Moisture Barrier: Porelle® ePTFE waterproof & breathable membrane
- Thermal Liner: 3M™ Thinsulate™
Connect with us on: