Elliotts, a recognized leader in quality high-performance hand protection, introduces the expanded range of G-Flex Technical Safety gloves that have been certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS2161.3: 2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks.
"The G-Flex range of gloves has been improved and expanded. We have upgraded our Dynamax C5 Cut Resistant models, introduced specific gloves for the oil & gas and mining industries, and developed a very unique K-Guard TPR Exoskeleton Armour to for top of hand protection", said Anthony Elliott, Managing Director. "We are excited about the new range but also excited to be the first in the world to certify these types of gloves to Australian/ New Zealand Standards."
Certified to Australian/New Zealand Standards
We are passionate about taking care of people with quality safety gear. We have always been committed to product certification and have protective products and clothing certified to seven different Australian/ New Zealand standards over 12 manufacturing sites around the world.
Elliotts have been producing gloves certified to Australian Standards for many years. The Big Red and Kevlar Blue welding gloves are both certified to AS/NZS Australian Standards AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 (EN388) Protection against mechanical risks and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 (EN407) Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire).
The new range of G-Flex technical gloves are now also certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS Australian Standards AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 (EN388) Protection against mechanical risks.
The G-Flex Range
Existing models including the G-Flex T-Touch, Sandstorm, Red Devil, Nitrile, Foam and Lite are now all certified to AS/NZS 2161.3
The new range includes the following:
- G-Flex T-Touch IMPACT: The T-Touch IMPACT incorporates the standard nylon liner and T-Touch coating with the added protection of the heat bonded K-Guard TPR Exoskeleton Armour for top of hand protection.
- G-Flex Dynamax C5: an extremely comfortable glove offer the highest possible cut resistance of 5 with a T-Touch coating.
- G-Flex Dynamax C5 IMPACT: All the features of the G-Flex Dynamax C5 with the added protection of the heat bonded K-Guard TPR Exoskeleton Armour for top of hand protection.
- G-Flex Roustabout: A unique glove offering Cut 5 resistance, a nitrile coating for oil and liquid resistance and a T-Touch coating grip.
- G-Flex Roustabout IMPACT: All the features of the G-Flex Roustabout with the added protection of the K-Guard TPR Exoskeleton Armour for top of hand protection..
Elliotts is an Australian based designer, manufacturer and distributor of world-class quality safety gear servicing the Australasian market. Elliotts take care to only supply quality protective clothing and equipment that protect people from harm on a daily basis. Products include Specialist Safety Apparel, Welding & Workshop Protection, Gloves & Hand Protection, Safety Work wear & PPE for workers across many industries including electrical, mining, oil & gas, welding & metal fabrication, aluminium smelting, firefighting, chemical, manufacturing and construction.
For more information visit www.elliottaustralia.com.