Aluminised Foundry Apron 1210 mm - Unlined
Elliotts FA106 Furnace Apron features a fitted lock with adjustable leather strap and buckle.
- Available lined and unlined
- Fitted with adjustable leather strap and buckle
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 1070mm long x 610mm wide
- 1210mm long x 910mm wide
This apron is available in 5 different unlined aluminised materials:
- CX407 - Carbon X - 407gm2
- CA340 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 340gm2
- CA515 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 515gm2
- PR720 - Aluminised Preox (Pro-oxidised acrylic) - 720gms
- AR530 - Aluminised Aramid - 530gms
This apron is also available in a lined version complete with a T-Gard P190 thermal liner see FJA80L for more details.
Standards and Performance:
Foundry work such as charging, taping and pouring molten metal can expose workers to dangerous thermal hazards and burn injuries. Elliotts range of Foundry PPE is either manufactured to meet the requirements of ISO 11612:2015 Protective Clothing - Clothing to protect again heat and flame or is made of materials independently tested to meet the standard.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Foundry and Furnace Protective Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: