Foundry Jacket 910 MM - Side Closure Action Back (Unlined)
The Elliotts FJA91 furnace jacket features a side closure with an action back for greater movement. This design is a generous fit and provides the wearer with 360 degrees of protection and is available in 5 different fabric options.
- Length 910mm
- Centre front closure of 50mm flame resistant hook and loop with pull tabs
- Sewn with heat resistant aramid thread for extra durability
- Sleeve tabs with hook and loop closure to assist in donning gloves
- Proban lined collar for additional comfort which helps manage perspiration
This jacket is available in 5 different unlined aluminised materials:
- CX407 - Carbon X - 407gm2
- CA340 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 340gm2
- CA515 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 515gm2
- PR720 - Aluminised Preox (Pro-oxidised acrylic) - 720gms
- AR530 - Aluminised Aramid - 530gms
This jacket is also available in a lined version complete with a T-Gard P190 thermal liner see FJA91L for more details.
Standards and Performance:
Foundry work such as charging, taping and pouring molten metal can expose workers to dangerous thermal hazards and burn injuries. Elliotts range of Foundry PPE is either manufactured to meet the requirements of ISO 11612:2015 Protective Clothing - Clothing to protect again heat and flame or is made of materials independently tested to meet the standard.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Foundry and Furnace Protective Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: