Foundry Quarterback Smock - Lined
Elliotts FSQ127L furnace quarterback smock features a full aluminised front and sleeves with an open back for maximum ventilation. This design is a generous fit and provides the wearer with 360 degrees of protection and is available in 4 different fabric options.
- Full aluminised front and sleeves
- Quarterback with neck press stud closure
- Open back for maximum ventilation
- Leather waistband
- Lined with T-Gard P190 Thermal Liner
- Sewn with heat resistant Aramid thread for extra durability
- Also available in unlined
This smock is available in 4 different aluminised materials with the addition of the T-Gard P190 Thermal Liner:
- CA340 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid + T-Gard P190 - 770gsm
- CA515 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid + T-Gard P190 - 945gsm
- PR720 - Aluminised Preox (Pro-oxidised acrylic) + T-Gard P190 - 1150gsm
- AR530 - Aluminised Aramid + T-Gard P190 - 960gsm
The T-Gard P190 Thermal Lined has been specifically designed for Furnace PPR and is exclusive to Elliotts. T-Gard P190 is light weight and offers excellent thermal protection. The face fabric is a Proban FR 100% Cotton which provides a comfortable FR material against the body that can easily wick away moisture. The thermal batting is a 100% Nomex.
Standards and Performance:
Foundry work such as charging, taping and pouring molten metal can expose workers to dangerous thermal hazards and burn injuries. Elliotts range of Foundry PPE is either manufactured to meet the requirements of ISO 11612:2015 Protective Clothing - Clothing to protect again heat and flame or is made of materials independently tested to meet the standard.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Foundry and Furnace Protective Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: