FSS130 Foundry Smock Opened Back Style - Unlined
The Elliotts FSS130 furnace Opened Back Style Smock features a full aluminised front and sleeves with a rear opening and open back for maximum ventilation.
- Full aluminised front and sleeves
- Rear Opening
- Extended side sections wrap around the side of the body
- Open back for maximum ventilation
- Aluminised waist band
- Sewn with heat resistant Aramid thread for extra durability
- Also available in Lined with T-Gard P190 Thermal Liner
This jacket is available in 5 different aluminised materials:
- CX407 - Carbon X - 407gsm
- CA340 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 770gsm
- CA515 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 945gsm
- PR720 - Aluminised Preox (Pro-oxidised acrylic) - 1150gsm
- AR530 - Aluminised Aramid - 960gsm
Standards and Performance:
Foundry work such as charging, taping and pouring molten metal can expose workers to dangerous thermal hazards and burn injuries. Elliotts range of Foundry PPE is either manufactured to meet the requirements of ISO 11612:2015 Protective Clothing - Clothing to protect again heat and flame or is made of materials independently tested to meet the standard.
Browse through our range of Foundry and Furnace Protective Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: