Foundry Trousers - Unlined
Elliotts FTRS furnace trousers feature 50mm adjustable braces and side adjusters for a firmer fit. This design is a generous fit and provides the wearer with 360 degrees of protection and is available in 5 different fabric options.
- Full fitting trousers
- Designed to be worn over work trousers (secondary protective clothing)
- 50mm adjustable braces
- Side adjusters for a firmer fit
- Sewn with heat resistant Aramid thread for extra durability
- Also available in lined with T-Gard P190 Thermal Liner
These trousers are available in 5 different unlined aluminised materials:
- CX407 - Carbon X - 407gm2
- CA340 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 340gm2
- CA515 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 515gm2
- PR720 - Aluminised Preox (Pro-oxidised acrylic) - 720gms
- AR530 - Aluminised Aramid - 530gms
These trousers are also available in a lined version complete with a T-Gard P190 thermal liner see FTRSL for more details.
Standards and Performance:
Foundry work such as charging, taping and pouring molten metal can expose workers to dangerous thermal hazards and burn injuries. Elliotts range of Foundry PPE is either manufactured to meet the requirements of ISO 11612:2015 Protective Clothing - Clothing to protect again heat and flame or is made of materials independently tested to meet the standard.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Foundry and Furnace Protective Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: