Foundry Quarterback Smock - Unlined
Elliotts FSQ127 furnace quarterback smock features a full aluminised front and sleeves with an open back for maximum ventilation. This design is a generous fit and provides the wearer with 360 degrees of protection and is available in 5 different fabric options.
- Full aluminised front and sleeves
- Quarterback with neck press stud closure
- Open back for maximum ventilation
- Leather waistband
- Sewn with heat resistant Aramid thread for extra durability
- Also available in lined with T-Gard P190 Thermal Liner
This smock is available in 5 different unlined aluminised materials:
- CX407 - Carbon X - 407gm2
- CA340 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 340gm2
- CA515 - Aluminised Carbon / Aramid - 515gm2
- PR720 - Aluminised Preox (Pro-oxidised acrylic) - 720gms
- AR530 - Aluminised Aramid - 530gms
This smock is also available in a lined version complete with a T-Gard P190 thermal liner see FSQ127L for more details.
Standards and Performance:
Foundry work such as charging, taping and pouring molten metal can expose workers to dangerous thermal hazards and burn injuries. Elliotts range of Foundry PPE is either manufactured to meet the requirements of ISO 11612:2015 Protective Clothing - Clothing to protect again heat and flame or is made of materials independently tested to meet the standard.
Browse through our range of Foundry and Furnace Protective Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: