G-Flex® Dynamax® C5 IMPACT Cut 5 Gloves
C5 Cut Resistant Technical Safety Gloves made of Black T-Touch coating on Dynamax® C5 seamless liner with K-Guard TPR Exoskeleton for top-of-the-hand protection. The Dynamax® line offers the highest cut level 5 protection.
- Lightweight T-Touch coating to give you the most comfortable fitting glove
- Highest Cut level 5 protection
- K-Guard TPR Exoskelton Top of hand IMPACT protection
- ''Finger Dip'' technology gives total ventilation to the back of the hand
- Very comfortable with excellent dexterity, sensitivity and tactility
- Excellent levels of abrasion resistance
- Excellent grip on most surfaces including those with light oil
- Provides highest levels of cut resistance, abrasion and tear resistance
- Four sizes with colour coding identification on the cuff of each glove
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks. Performance AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 - 4543
Ideal for all applications where protection from light nicks and cuts are required and which require a high level of dexterity and sensitivity, especially where grip is important in oily and greasy conditions.
Ideal for handling small parts and components, metals and glass industries, general assembly, machining, micro-engineering, tubes, tools & precision parts, automotive components, white & brown goods, painting, horticultural and maintenance tasks.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
See our range of G-Flex Technical Gloves - HERE
For further information or enquiries, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Follow us on: