G-Flex® Nitrile Cut Proof Technical Safety Glove
The G-Flex® Nitrile cut resistant safety glove combines a super lightweight nitrile coating on a seamless nylon liner.
- Excellent dexterity and sensitivity by combining super lightweight Nitrile on a nylon automatic knit liner.
- "Finger Dip" technology gives total ventilation to the back of the hand.
- Excellent wet and dry grip.
- Minimum penetration (strikethrough) gives a softer liner on the inside of the glove.
- Perfectly contoured hand shape for the ultimate fit.
- Provides cut, tear and puncture resistance.
- Excellent levels of abrasion resistance.
- Designed to minimise lint and dust.
- No shrinking or stiffness after washing at 40C in neutral detergent.
- Four sizes with colour coding identification on the cuff of each glove.
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks. Performance AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 - 4121.
All applications which require a high level of dexterity and sensitivity, especially where grip is important in oily and wet conditions. Ideal for small parts and components, general assembly, machining, micro-engineering, tubes, tools & precision parts, automotive components, white & brown goods, painting, horticultural and maintenance tasks.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
See our range of G-Flex Technical Gloves - HERE
For further information or enquiries, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Follow us on: