G-Flex® Roustabout C5 IMPACT Cut Resistant Gloves
Cut 5 Technical Safety Gloves made of Black T-Touch coating over blue nitrile on Dynamax® C5 seamless liner with K-Guard TPR Exoskeleton top of hand protection. The Dynamax® liner offer the highest cut level 5 protection.
- Lightweight T-Touch coating to give you the most comfortable fitting glove
- Blue nitrile coating offers additional layer of protection and liquid protection
- Highest Cut level 5 protection
- K-Guard TPR Exoskelton Top of hand IMPACT protection
- Great levels of comfort with good dexterity, sensitivity and tactility
- Highest levels of abrasion resistance, cut and tear resistance
- Excellent grip on most surfaces including those with light oil
- Four sizes with colour coding identification on the cuff of each glove
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks. Performance AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 - 4543
Ideal for Oil & Gas applications where top of hand or back of hand impact protection is required as well high levels of cut, abrasion and tear resistance. Applications that also require a high level of dexterity and sensitivity, especially where grip is important in oily and greasy conditions.
Ideal for handling small parts and components, metals and glass industries, general assembly, machining, micro-engineering, tubes, tools & precision parts, automotive components, white & brown goods, painting, horticultural and maintenance tasks.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
See our range of G-Flex Technical Gloves - HERE
For further information or enquiries, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Follow us on: