G-Flex® SandStorm Technical Safety Gloves
The G-Flex SandStorm cut proof safety glove combines a lightweight grey "sandy foam" finish nitrile coating on a seamless black 120g nylon liner.
- "Finger Dip" technology gives total ventilation to the back of the hand
- Very comfortable with excellent dexterity, sensitivity and tactility
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- Excellent levels of abrasion resistance
- Excellent grip on most surfaces including those with light oil
- Machine washable at 40 degrees C in a neutral detergent
- Provides cut, tear and puncture resistance
- Four sizes with colour coding identification on the cuff of each glove
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks. Performance AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 - 4121.
Applications which require a high level of dexterity and sensitivity, especially where grip is important in oily and greasy conditions. Ideal for handling small parts and components, general assembly, machine and micro-engineering. Ideal for the automotive, white goods assembly and general handling operations.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
See our range of G-Flex Technical Gloves - HERE
For further information or enquiries, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Follow us on: