Blue Max Grain Leather Bib Style Welding Apron with Adjustable Leather Straps
- Black Grain Leather
- Bib style
- Equipped with adjustable leather straps
- 914 mm long x 559 mm wide
Blue Max Grain Leather is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. Grain Leather is a extremely strong wearing and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
The Blue Max range of welding apparel has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
- See more of our Welding Clothing range - Here.
For enquiries, please get in touch with us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: