Quality leather welding knee pads equipped with 50 mm foam and strap and buckle closure.
Blue Max welder's protective clothing is made from heavy-duty chrome split leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatters and dross. Leather is an extremely strong-wearing material which can protect your workwear, not only from the hazards of welding but also from abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
The Blue Max range of welding apparel has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here