Blue Max Chrome Leather Welding Leggings (Press Stud Closure)
Leather welding leggings to protect your lower legs and feet from welding spatters and dross.
- Heavy-duty plastic inserts
- Strap and buckle closure under boot
- Press stud closure
- Riveted reinforced stress points
- Length: 406mm
Blue Max welders protective clothing is made from heavy-duty chrome split leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. Leather is an extremely strong wearing material and protects your workwear, not only from the hazards of welding, but also from abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
The Blue Max range of welding apparel has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
- Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: