MagnaShield DLK35 Heat Resistant Gloves
MagnaShield DLK35 is a heavy duty double layers knitted heat resistant glove. Knitted Aramid/ Cotton blend providing flexible and comfortable high heat protection with specialised silicone strip coating providing excellent grip.
- Contact temperature level 4 (500°C) requires 15 seconds while Fortes HC35 achieved 21 seconds; Convective heat level 4 requires 18 seconds while HC35 achieved 37 seconds.
- Exclusive technology of double layer liner offering the best protection against high temperature.
- The MOST flexible and comfortable heat resistant glove in the market, well up to 500°C.
- Both sides silicone coated providing excellent grip, extra heat resistance and durability.
- 360° breathability to keep your hands cool while wearing.
- Multiple launderings while both heat and cut resistant level remain the same.
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388) and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 Occupational protective gloves – Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire) EN407.
- AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 – 334x
- AS/NZS 2161.4/ EN407 - x443xx
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Contact Heat Gloves- HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Follow us on: