Mec-Flex® Oiler LX - Cut 5 360 Mechanics Gloves
The Mec-Flex® Oiler LX Cut Resistant Gloves offer the combination of 360° C5 protection or total palm, back of hand and finger wall. Cut Resistance Level 5 performance with a soft durable leather palm.
- Full 360° Dynamax Cut level 5 protection on the palm, back of the hand and all finger walls.
- K-Guard® TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) back of hand exoskeleton is designed to absorb and dissipate impacts to the back of the hand, knuckles, and fingers.
- Soft and durable goat leather on the palm.
- High visibility yellow two-way form fitting stretch spandex on the back of the hand increasing ventilation fit and comfort.
- 60 mm Neoprene cuff for added wrist and forearm protection.
- ID Tag for wearer name.
- Ergonomically designed form-fitting 3 dimension patterns.
- Kevlar® stitched palm for added durability
- Sizes Available - MED, LRG, XLG,2XL
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2020 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388)
Performance Results: AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 – 4544FP
Find out more about our Safety Products:
See our range of Cut Resistant Safety Gloves - HERE
For further information or enquiries, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Follow us on: