The Mec-Flex® Oiler Pro Work Safety Gloves
Offers the next level of hand protection in the Oiler Series incorporating Hyde-Tex C5 which gives you the highest levels of Abrasion, Cut and Tear resistance.
- K-Guard® TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) back of hand exoskeleton is designed to absorb and dissipate impacts to the back of hand, knuckles and fingers
- Hyde-Tex C5 Palm Highest levels of Abrasion Resistance - Level 4, Cut Resistance - Level 5 and Tear Resistance - Level 4
- High visibility yellow two-way form fitting stretch spandex on the back of the hand increasing ventilation fit and comfort
- 60mm Neoprene cuff for added wrist and forearm protection
- ID Tag for wearer name
- Ergonomically designed form-fitting 3 dimension patterns
- Aramid stitched palm for added durability
- Sizes Available LRG, XLG,2XL
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks. Performance AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 - 4543
Find out more about our Safety Products:
See our range of Cut Resistant Safety Gloves - HERE
For further information or enquiries, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Follow us on: