E Series Structural Firefighter Coat - Nomex NK230 Outer Shell
- Contoured collar designed for maximum thermal protection. Thermal throat tab with FR Hook and Loop closure.
- Contour “Y” style design providing ease of mobility & minimum coat rise.
- Heavy Duty zipper with 50mm FR Hook and Loop closure system on outside storm flap for extra heat and moisture protection.
- Trim: 50mm Reflective Trim around base, sleeves and front chest.
- Large bellow pockets with FR Hook and Loop flap closure and drain holes.
- Inside pocket
- All stress points bar tacked.
- Sleeves feature Nomex knitted wristers for total protection
Elliott’s range of structural protective clothing for firefighters has been certified to AS4967:2009 Protective Clothing for firefighters – Requirements and test methods for protective clothing used for structural firefighting by SAI Global.
Browse through our range of Firefighting Protective Clothing and Equipment - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: