E Series Firefighter Trousers - Nomex® NK230 Reinforced
NOMEX® is a revolutionary, heat and flame resistant fibre that provides protection to millions of people worldwide.
Elliotts Structural Firefighting Systems and protective apparel are designed to be comfortable, breathable, lightweight, highly visible, allow the wearer to move freely and offer the highest possible overall protection in the hazardous fire fighting environment.
E-Series Trouser Features:
- Adjustable Velcro side tabs
- 50mm heavy duty braces
- Large thigh pockets with Velcro flaps and drain holes
- Reflective Trim - 50mm Yellow/ Silver Firetrim
- Articulated knees for greater movement
- Multilayered knee for extra protection
- Optional reinforced knee area
Our full range of Structural Firefighters Protective Clothing is certified to AS/NZS 4967:2009 Requirements and test methods for protective clothing used for Structural Firefighting.
Browse through our range of Firefighting Protective Clothing and Equipment - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: