Proban® Economy Welding Hood
- Full Proban® protection
- Drawstring face closure for extra protection
- Cool and comfortable
The Elliotts Proban Economy Welding Hood is made from 320gsm Proban®, a flame resistant 100% cotton material treated with Proban®. This welding PPE is cool, comfortable, 100% flame resistant and ideal for medium-duty welding applications.
All Elliotts FR Cotton Welding apparel is made from safe-to-wear Proban® 100% cotton. PROBAN® fabrics meet the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® standard 100 ‘Confidence in Textiles’. Click Here for more details.
Certifications and Standards:
Elliotts Proban® range of welding apparel is made to meet the requirements of ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
This Welding garment is certified by SAI Global to AS4602.1:2011 High Visibility Safety Garments: Garments for high risk applications.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat.
AS4602.1:2011 – Class D Day time use only
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Proban and OEKO-TEX
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s Click Here
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: