Pro-Tech 8 Titan AU Structural Firefighting Gloves
The rugged Pro-Tech 8 Titan AU glove can satisfy any firefighter’s craving for dexterity, flexibility, grip, comfort and fit. Whether on a truck or an engine, Pro-Tech 8 Titan AU will efficiently handle every fire ground task you are faced with as well as basic motor vehicle extrication.
The varied multi-layer design, using durable knitted high-performance fibers, allows incredibly fast, soft and comfortable break in with thermal protection that actually increases after washing. The gloves will remain soft and flexible after use. The inner liner is 100% knitted Nomex® and the Titan AU is also fully lined with 100% Kevlar, which provides much greater cut resistance than leather alone.
Pro-Tech 8 Titan AU's unique multi-layer knuckle guard system reinforces protection in an area that is the most vulnerable to radiant heat burns. (see knuckle guard photo below) The "wristlet" features our unique Kevlar® elastic cuff band which prevents debris from entering and eliminates glove slip off. At the vulnerable glove-sleeve interface, Pro-Tech 8 provides you with superior protection and performance!
The Pro-Tech 8 Titan AU Structural Firefighting Glove is independently certified to AS/NZS 2161.6:2014 Occupational protective gloves - Part 6: Protective gloves for structural firefighting - Laboratory test methods and performance requirements.
- Pro-Tech 8 TITAN AU's advanced multi-layered design uses primarily sleek and flexible knitted fabrics made from high-performance fibers that provide added thermal protection and cut/puncture resistance.
- The outside layers feature highly flexible and rugged goat skin suede for abrasion resistance and the most efficient grip.
- The back side of the glove features a knuckle guard system with 2 layers of waterproof Silicon Carbide fused to 2 layers of 100% Kevlar®, which provides enhanced thermal protection and cut resistance at the vulnerable knuckle compression point; a well-known firefighting hazard.
- Unique stitching of the outer palm layer prevents bunching up of material and provides the most efficient grip.
- Gathered stitching is used around the entire wrist for a secure fit and prevents debris from entering.
- The Titan AU’s "wristlet" style extends the full glove body and features a 100% Kevlar® wrapped elastic band inside the cuff for extra secure fit and protection against fire ground debris (specifically for use with turnout gear sleeves that do not have thumb wristlets or long wristlets).
- The glove inner liner is sewn in and bonded at each fingertip for maximum retention and efficient wet don and doff. A leather hang-up loop is provided in the glove for easy drying and storage.
- Bloodborne pathogen protection.
- Overall breathability and quicker drying than full leather structural gloves.
- Available in sizes: SML,MED,LRG,XLG,2XL,3XL,4XL
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Firefighter Clothing and Equipment - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: