TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabrics offer people who work in utilities, oil refineries, the gas industry and the petrochemical industry all over the world not only the best possible protection but also more comfort than ever before. If you want the best for your employees, the choice is clear: TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabrics.
Tested as best-in-class, TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabrics provide excellent protection against severe burns from flash fire and electric arc. The fabric’s FR properties are ‘built-in’ and will never wash or wear out.
Thanks to the bio-cellulosic fibres inherent in the fabric, TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabrics are extremely comfortable to wear. This is because they offer significantly better moisture-regulating properties than synthetic aramid fibres, such as Nomex®. And they dry faster than FR-treated cotton.
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabrics, better than many other protective fabrics, retain their strength and colour even after extensive industrial laundering.
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabrics combine a comfortable and affordable inherent heat- and flame-resistant solution with long life
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus is engineered to provide unbeatable electric arc and flash fire protection that lasts twice as long as FR treated cotton fabrics. Yet our soft and lightweight fabric provides unmatched comfort. It is also comforting to know that our fabric's inherent protection will never wash or wear out.
Tecasafe plus has been tested under all conditions, preview the Tecasafe video online.
If you're not wearing protective work clothing made with TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabric, demand it. You and your teams safety may depend on it.
• Inherently flame resistant - FR properties are built in, and won't wash or wear out. Exceeds NFPA 70E HRC 2 and NFPA 2112 performance standards.
• Comfortable to wear - Soft, flexible and breathable. Specially engineered to provide excellent moisture management properties that keep the wearer cooler by naturally wicking moisture away from the skin. As much as 40% lighter weight than 340gsm FR treated cotton options.
• Exceptional durability - Outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes.
• Outstanding laundered appearance - Fabric retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance better than other protective fabrics.
• Excellent value - Long life cycle and competitive price means lowest cost.
• Hi visibility - AS/NZS1906.4, ANSI 107 and CSA Z96 compliant for low visibility environments.
• Earth Friendly - Made with Lenzing Tencel®, an award winning, environmentally friendly cellulose fiber.
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus is a comfortable, light-weight fabric with inherent heat and flame resistant properties. NFPA 70E HRC 2 compliant, it provides durable and affordable electric arc protection to electricians, electrical contractors, and other professionals with potential exposure to electric arc flash.
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus is a comfortable, light-weight fabric with inherent heat and flame resistant properties. NFPA 2112 certified, it provides durable and affordable flash fire protection for workers in the petroleum, petrochemical, fire service, and other professionals that may be exposed to flash fire.
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus is the latest fabric innovation for protection against the hazards of bushfire fighting. It combines inherent FR protection along with unbeatable comfort and exceptional durability into a single shirt and jacket weight fabric. Specially engineered, this is the lightest weight fabric available that still meets the rigorous standards of AS/NZS 4824. This makes TenCate Tecasafe® Plus an excellent choice for firefighters face high temperatures, high levels of humidity, and rugged working conditions.
Subscribe and become part of the our community. Be the first to hear about our latest offers and discounts!